Pest Control In Bushwood, MD
Located right by the historic landmark, Ocean Hall, and the lovely waters of the Wicomico River, the neighborhood of Bushwood, MD, is an unincorporated community in the Seventh District of St. Mary’s County. Unfortunately, Bushwood is as enticing as any other place to call home when it comes to pest activity. That’s right, pest infestation is an ongoing issue here in Bushwood, and that means local homeowners are at risk for infestation. You've come to the right place if you want to protect yourself from pest infestation.
Mike’s Pest and Termite Control offers complete residential pest control services to homeowners throughout Bushwood and the surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated company that dedicates itself to protecting local properties from the nightmare of pest infestation.
With 20 years of experience in the world of pest control, our team offers extensive knowledge and expertise to completely identify, eliminate, and prevent pests from infesting your home. Our pest management professionals utilize trusted I.P.M. strategies to address the root of the problem, effectively treating it from the inside out. Reach out to us today for dependable St. Mary's County pest control.
Residential Pest Control In Bushwood
Here at Mike’s Pest and Termite Control, we are proud to provide local homeowners with complete coverage from common area pests. After conducting a thorough inspection of the property, our pest management professionals develop a personalized treatment plan to fit the needs of your home and your family. We offer a broad range of residential pest control treatments, such as:
- De-webbing and de-nesting of the exterior and garage
- Application of granular barrier treatment to the exterior of the home
- Installation of baits and dusts to prevent future pest activity
We use a mechanical, chemical-free approach that doesn’t involve pesticides, so you and your loved ones can feel totally safe and protected. Once we finish your treatment, we schedule regular follow-up visits to maintain your pest-free home throughout the year. Get in touch with us to discuss your residential pest control needs today.
How To Be Proactive About Spotting Termite Activity In Your Bushwood Home
When it comes to detecting termite activity before an infestation gets out of control, it’s important to be able to identify the common signs. If you’re wondering how to be proactive about spotting termite activity in your Bushwood home, here are some indications to watch out for:
- Damp, damaged or weakened wood
- Small tapping sounds from inside the walls
- Swarmer termites flying around looking for new places to nest
- Visible cracks and crevices along the foundation
- Windows and doors that are hard to open
- Wings discarded on the floor near doors and windows
- Worker termites in the soil (which look like white ants)
If you suspect any termite activity on your property, call Mike’s Pest And Termite Control. We are highly skilled in performing successful termite control treatments, and we’ll address the infestation at its core to bring you guaranteed results you can trust.
What Makes Mice In Bushwood So Hard To Get Rid Of?
Mice are small rodents that are sneaky about gaining entry into your home. They can be extremely hard to deal with, and there are a lot of factors that make mice in Bushwood so hard to get rid of. Here are some things to keep in mind about mouse infestation:
- Mice are small in size, making it difficult to spot them and detect activity.
- Mice reproduce rapidly, meaning populations spread fast and grow to large numbers.
- Mice squeeze into tiny cracks and crevices and tend to nest in remote areas that aren’t easily accessible.
The best source of protection from mouse activity is to reach out to your local pest professionals. Mike’s Pest And Termite Control are here to help. Our goal is to bring you year-round protection from all kinds of rodent infestation, so call today to get started.
What The Experts Have To Say About Tick Control In Bushwood
Ticks are parasitic pests that are present in Maryland all year long. As a local resident, you have exposure to the dangers of ticks, and it’s essential to familiarize yourself with some basic tick behaviors and tendencies. Here’s what the experts have to say about tick control in Bushwood:
- Often mistaken for insects, ticks are actually arachnids. They’re small in size but become enlarged and swollen after feeding. Ticks latch onto their host and feed on their blood.
- Ticks are parasitic vectors capable of transmitting a long list of illnesses into the blood of their hosts. One of the most common tick-borne illnesses is Lyme disease, but some other well-known conditions include anaplasmosis, B. miyamotoi disease, babesiosis, ehrlichiosis, Heartland virus, and Powassan virus.
- You can usually find ticks in tall grass, wooded paths, and densely vegetated areas like leaf piles and shrubbery.
The most effective way to protect yourself from ticks and the negative consequences they bring with them is to call in the experts. Here at Mike’s Pest And Termite Control, we’re proud to provide year-round coverage from tick activity, offering lasting protection from infestation and the dangers that come with it. Contact us to learn more.