Reliable Pest Control In Bel Anton, MD
With scenic views of the Potomac River, the small community of Bel Anton is a primarily residential area where people come in search of peace and quiet. Residents of Bel Anton benefit not only from water access but also close proximity to Chapel Point State Park and Zekiah Swamp Natural Environment Area. Given the area’s seasonal changes, local homes are left exposed and pest problems abound for residents.
At Mike’s Pest and Termite Control, we are focused on providing the highest quality pest control in Charles County. Our methods involve Integrated Pest Management and a pest-free guarantee to keep pests from becoming a problem throughout the year. To learn more about our residential offerings, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Bel Anton
At Mike’s Pest and Termite Control, we want every home in Bel Anton to be safe from the health risks and damages that pests can cause. Our residential pest control programs are customized to the unique needs of every customer we service. We’re able to make this a reality with more than two decades of experience and Integrated Pest Management, which is a system that focuses on both immediate relief and safe, long-lasting results. We provide routine maintenance in order to keep pests from returning but all of our work is also backed by a pest-free guarantee to further ensure your satisfaction. To learn more about keeping your home free from pests, contact us today.
Bel Anton's Step-By-Step Guide To Effective Ant Control
Bel Anton’s homeowners may easily develop ant problems because of their widespread nature and sheer tenacity. In order to prevent these issues, try the following steps:
- Tend to the exterior. Ants can fit through almost any opening that they find, which is why ensuring a tight fit on doors and windows is key, as is filling cracks in the foundation with caulk.
- Be thoughtful about food. The main thing that ants are looking for is sweet food, but they’ll take anything. Always keep pantry items in airtight containers and be sure that all leftovers in the fridge are properly covered.
- Fix issues with water. These pests also require a water source to survive and even the tiniest drip will suffice. Check hoses, faucets, and pipes routinely and fix any leaks that arise.
- Keep things clean. Ants also thrive in messy environments and can turn almost anything into a food source, so pay attention to soap spills and crumbs, and make sure that the garbage is taken out once it’s full.
- Bring in the pros. Despite best efforts, homeowners may still find themselves with ant problems. For the most reliable way to both correct and prevent ants, turn to a trusted pest expert.
For effective ant control that works all year long, contact Mike’s Pest and Termite Control today.
Getting Your Bel Anton Home Ready For Termite Season
Your Bel Anton home can be exposed to termites throughout the year with the greatest influx of problems stirring up once temperatures and humidity levels begin to rise. Each year, roughly 600,000 homes are damaged by termites and your home doesn’t need to be one of these. At Mike’s Pest and Termite Control, termites are our specialty. We have more than two decades of experience working with homeowners to address termite activity and, combined with the latest technology, we will stop them from destroying your home. For residents who have not yet been plagued by termites, we typically start with one of two options:
- Inspections. Preventing termites is one of the best steps that homeowners can take to protect their property. These annual inspections will assess all forms of activity and conducive conditions in even the most hard-to-reach areas of your home.
- Wood-Destroying Insect Reports. This official report is designed for homebuyers in order to assess the property that they are looking to purchase. It will detail any signs of termites, powder post beetles, and fungi.
To learn more about our termite control offerings, contact Mike’s Pest and Termite Control today.
What To Do If Squirrels Find Their Way Into Your Bel Anton Attic
Squirrels may seem like a member of nature that you have to live beside, but when they enter your Bel Anton attic, there’s no question about what to do. Squirrels are rodents, which means that they come with similar issues and threats to other rodents like rats and mice. They are very likely to have parasites attached to them, so fleas and ticks are never too far away, and they will chew at your insulation, electrical wiring, and walls until your home is left in shambles. Additionally, squirrels are known for leaving behind lots of waste that could contain harmful pathogens and parasites, leaving anyone in your home susceptible to vomiting, nausea, fever, and chills. Squirrels are also regarded as one of the most common ways that rabies is spread, so avoiding them is a necessity.
At Mike’s Pest and Termite Control, we specialize in the safe removal of squirrels and prevention of any future visits. With more than 20 years of experience and a focus on Integrated Pest Management, we turn to safe methods of squirrel removal and prevention that are geared toward long-lasting results. And with a pest-free guarantee, there’s no safer way to handle squirrels. To learn more about our squirrel removal services, contact Mike’s Pest and Termite Control today.